Car Cleaner – Southampton
We are supporting our sister company SCH MotoPrep to recruit for a team of motivated Car Cleaners to work in our central Southampton branch.
No prior experience needed. Full training and on-going supervision provided.
These positions are being offered on a temporary basis, with full-time hours Monday to Friday between 14:00-22:00, for a period of up to 2 months. Immediate starts on offer!
About the role:
Successful candidates will be responsible for washing, cleaning and preparing vehicles ready for the Pre-Delivery Inspection (PDI) process. This role requires both physical ability and a strong attention to detail. Your focus should be on completing your work well to set timescales and making sure that all vehicles pass inspection.
- cleaning vehicles to the highest standards
- cleaning bodywork with a high-powered pressure washer
- cleaning vehicle interiors
- dealing with a variety of chemicals safely and efficiently following Company and safety procedures
- working to set time frames and targets
- strong attention to detail
- self-motivated with the ability to work as a team
- a positive and thorough approach to the job
- ability to multi-task and work to deadlines
- willingness to learn and develop skills
Basic Hourly Rate = £7.83
Paid Annual Leave Accrual = £0.95
Employer Pension Contribution @ 2% = £0.16
Total Hourly Rate = £8.94
We also offer:
– Free PPE
– On-going training opportunities
– Benefits scheme
Please be aware that successful candidates will be required to attend a Health & Safety Induction, provide Right to Work documents and reference details.
If you are interested in applying then please apply online or call our Recruitment Team on 02380 429760.