Car Driver (Cruise Passenger Services) – Southampton Docks
Pathfinder, a specialist temporary recruiter within Southampton Docks, are proud to assist their sister company CPS (Cruise Passenger Services) to recruit for Car Drivers to be involved in the movement of cruise passenger vehicles.
The role involves moving passenger vehicles from Cruise Terminals to secure compounds in and around Southampton Docks throughout the busy 2018 cruise season.
No prior formal driving experience is required, as full assessment and supervision is provided.
However, you will need:
– A full driving licence
– Be comfortable driving both manual and automatic vehicles
– Be at least 21 years old and have been driving for a minimum of 6 months to comply with our insurance
– Excellent communication skills
– Smart appearance
These roles are being offered on a temporary, flexible basis. There are a large number of cruise calls throughout 2018, both throughout the week and on weekends. We are happy to hear from candidates who are looking for as little or as much work as suits their personal circumstances.
In return we offer:
– Weekdays Basic Pay Rate £7.83 (Total Pay Rate £8.94 inclusive of paid annual leave accrual)
– Weekends Basic Pay Rate £8.00 (Total Pay Rate £9.13 inclusive of paid annual leave accrual)
– Statutory Paid Annual Leave
– Pension Scheme
– Warm and welcoming team environment, with social events
Candidates will be expected to attend a Health and Safety Induction and Driving Assessment. You will be subject to ID checks, referencing and DVLA licence checks,
Interested? Please apply by completing the online application form below. If you experience any difficulties then please contact Jasmin Dhanda on 02380 429761.