Receptionist/Meet & Greet (Cruise Passenger Services) – Southampton Docks
Pathfinder are proud to assist their sister company CPS (Cruise Passenger Services) to recruit for Receptionist and Meet & Greet staff to be involved in the intake and hand-out of passenger vehicles.
The role(s) involve greeting passengers as they arrive at Cruise Terminals and processing the handover (in and out) of their vehicles and keys, which are transported and moved to secure compounds in and around Southampton Docks, by our team of dedicated drivers throughout the busy 2018 cruise season.
No prior formal receptionist experience is required, as full assessment and supervision is provided. We accept applications from candidates aged over 16 for these posts.
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate the following:
– Excellent communication skills
– Well organised
– Able to navigate their way around a smart phone or tablet, inputting basic data
– Attention to detail
– Happy to engage with cruise passengers
– Smart appearance
These roles are being offered on a temporary, flexible basis. There are a large number of cruise calls throughout 2018, both throughout the week and on weekends. We are happy to hear from candidates who are looking for as little or as much work as suits their personal circumstances.
In return we offer:
– Weekdays Basic Pay Rate £7.83 (Total Pay Rate £8.94 inclusive of paid annual leave accrual)
– Weekends Basic Pay Rate £8.00 (Total Pay Rate £9.13 inclusive of paid annual leave accrual)
– Statutory Paid Annual Leave
– Pension Scheme
– Warm and welcoming team environment, with social events
Candidates will be expected to attend a Health and Safety Induction. You will be subject to ID and referencing checks.
Interested? Please apply via our online application form below. If you experience any difficulties in applying, please contact Jasmin Dhanda on 02380 429761 for assistance.