Terminal Marshal (Cruise Passenger Services) – Southampton Docks
Pathfinder are proud to assist their sister company CPS (Cruise Passenger Services) to recruit for Terminal Marshals to assist with cruise car parking operations.
The role involves running the cruise terminal parking alongside the Head Terminal Marshal, ensuring passenger vehicles are bought into the receiving lanes safely, prior to the vehicles being moved and safely secured in compounds in and around Southampton Docks, by our dedicated driving team.
Other tasks will include:
– Signalling to customers where to stop and park
– Maintaining radio contact with others to maintain traffic flow
– Assisting passengers once outside of vehicles
– Ensuring high standards whilst handling passenger vehicles
No prior formal marshaling experience is required, as full assessment and supervision is provided.
However, you will need:
– If a non-driver an appreciation of traffic control and road safety
– Experience of working with others, providing direction
– Excellent communication skills
– Happy to liaise with cruise passengers
– Smart appearance
These roles are being offered on a temporary, flexible basis. There are a large number of cruise calls throughout 2018, both throughout the week and on weekends. We are happy to hear from candidates who are looking for as little or as much work as suits their personal circumstances.
In return we offer:
– Weekdays Basic Pay Rate £7.83 (Total Pay Rate £8.94 inclusive of paid annual leave accrual)
– Weekends Basic Pay Rate £8.66 (Total Pay Rate £9.71 inclusive of paid annual leave accrual)
– Statutory Paid Annual Leave
– Pension Scheme
– Warm and welcoming team environment, with social events
Candidates will be expected to attend a Health and Safety Induction and Driving Assessment. You will be subject to ID checks, referencing and DVLA licence checks, where applicable.
Interested? Please apply via our online application form below. If you experience any difficulties in applying please contact Jasmin Dhanda on 02380 429761 for assistance.